Tuesday, August 6, 2013

#WINNING


Quick update: I’ve decided that keeping up with a blog while working, going to school, and wedding-ing is definitely not as easy as I initially thought it would be. Especially since I don’t have Internet access at my apartment for the moment. SO… I’m only going to blog about big events for now, and probably not until weeks after they actually occur! Just beware that a bridal shower/ bachelorette party/ new house post will come.. Eventually.. Maybe. J

ANYWAYS: The BIG news that I am so excited to share is that I AM A WINNER! Yea, those contests that “no one actually has a shot at winning”, well, I won one. A SWEET one. I won a CARIBBEAN HONEYMOON from WedAlert Honeymoons.
Here is the proof:

I’m wicked excited, because Ben and I love to travel, especially to beaches, and we will definitely LOVE all the relaxing getaway time we can get as newlyweds (in between all of our busy-ness, and before any kids or grown-up real life hits us.) It’s also such a blessing to not have to worry about saving up so much for such an amazing vacation!

The moral of the story is that I’m pretty much the luckiest and busiest girl in the world right now, I get married in 11 days, and WedAlert rocks.

 
 
 

PS: The pic is from mine and Ben's Newport trip last week with his family, SO FUN!

#THEEND

No comments:

Post a Comment