Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 3- Spin Class

NOTE: I've decided that I will not be having a "cheat day" until Thanksgiving, that's ten days straight no cheating. I hope to weigh 118 Thanksgiving morning. At that point, I'll decide when my next cheat day will be :p

November 20, 2013 : 120.8 lbs this morning; I've gained since yesterday, but hoping it's normal fluctuation. I won't get too frustrated just yet.

9 am breakfast: One slice whole grain bread w/ peanut butter
11 am snack: 25 almonds
1pm snack: 1 fruit and nut bar
4pm snack: small bowl honey bunches cereal
5:30pm: 1/2 scoop adrenaline pre-workout

6:15: SPIN CLASS @ Gold's Gym My Spin Class FB

7:20 Cafe Rio - Here's where it gets hard. I want to continue going out to eat with my friends, but the challenge is choosing healthier options and not giving into temptation! Today I got the Wednesday Special, Chicken Tostada, but with a wheat tortilla, and without cheese or beans. I substituted sour cream for guacamole. I also only used 1/2 of a small house dressing container, instead of the full thing. All together, the meal probably still wasn't the best, but my combined choices almost cut the total calories in half! (Even more, if you consider that I subbed soda for water)

No comments:

Post a Comment