Sunday, November 17, 2013

HERE GOES!

MACEY'S SKINNY RULES: Day 1/90

  1. Drink a full bottle of water first thing every morning
  2. No eating three hours prior to bed
  3. No red meat
  4. No white flour
  5. No soda
  6. No desserts
  7. 30 min. cardio 4x/week 
  8. Drink 6 bottles of water + each day
  9. Don't starve (eat small healthy snacks before the hungry feeling sets in)
  10. Drink hot herbal tea every night before bed
  11. Track weight daily (always at the same time)
  12. Write down everything!


Today, November 18, 2013, marks three months since I married the love of my life! The past 90 or so days have been amazing and wonderful, BUT I must admit it's not as easy to "diet" when you're living with an extremely active and hungry hunk of man ;) I've slowly but surely gained some newlywed weight that I am determined to shed  in the next 90 days! Unfortunately, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's all lie within the next three months, so this will NOT BE EASY, but I've procrastinated this one too many times already and I know that if I can work up the motivation to be better during the holiday season it will be that much easier to keep up the healthy habits in 2014.

I am 21 years old, 5'3'', and according to my Spin instructor's fancy gadget, hanging on to about 21.5% body fat. This morning I weighed 121.1 and I have been fluctuating in that range for over a month now. My starting goal is to weigh 115 lbs by January 17th, and most importantly, to still weigh 115 lbs by Valentine's Day 2014. I will occasionally post my typical diet and workout regimen, and even post (embarrassing) progress pics once a month to keep me motivated. Here goes!



Mace (Haycock) Camp
21 years old
5'3''
121.4 lbs
21.5% body fat
Chest: 84 cm
Waist: 73 cm
Hips: 87 cm
Butt: 94 cm
Right thigh: 53 cm


No comments:

Post a Comment