Monday, November 18, 2013

Day One-Leg Day

So, I woke up this morning feeling absolutely tortured that I was going to have to step on the scale. Knowing that yesterday would be my last day eating whatever I wanted to, I binged. French toast, cookie butter and crackers, Sunday dinner, popcorn, all that stuff. Tasted great, but I paid the price for sure! I weighed in at 121.8 this morning, more than ever before. Took me an extra hour of depression sleep to get over it, but now I'm feeling alive and ready to work for my results!

10:30 am Breakfast: 1 slice of whole grain toast w/ peanut butter & 1/2 banana
1:30 pm: 1/2 scoop Adrenaline pre-workout

2:00 pm Work-out: LEGS
  • 5 minute treadmill warm-up
  • 4 sets of 10 bar squats  - 10 lb weight on each side
  • 3 sets of 10 single leg back lunge on each side - bar only
  • 3 sets of 10 plie squats w/ 55 lb dumbbell
  • 3 sets of 10 extended calf raises w/ 15 lb dumbbell
  • 2 minute wall sit
  • 2 sets of 10 bench quad stretch lunge on each side
  • 50 calf pops
  • 3 sets of 10 leg extension machine - 70 lbs
  • 3 sets of 10 leg press - 90 lbs- 140 lbs - 140 lbs
  • 5 minute run outside
3:00 pm Light Muscle Milk
4:30 pm Frozen Baby Vegetable packet
7:00 pm DINNER (pic shown)


No comments:

Post a Comment